Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

SNOW DAY!



It's the first "snow day" of the year! One of the things I like about living in Halifax is these days where the city is shut down... covered in a thick blanket of snow. I took some pictures through the window of cars burried in snow, the street full of snow, the trees heavy with snow. You can hardly make out the street!

I so enjoy snow days. Today was going to be a hectic day too. The other thing about snow days is that I actually have a lot of work I can do at home... so it's kind of a break and kind of not; a slow down day to catch up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hi KELLEY!!

Welcome to the blog world. It's so nice to hear how you are doing lately. Hope you had fun on the snow day...made any snowman?

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See what younger cousins do? They open your eyes to all of the fancy, new and exciting technologies. I must admit I have heard the word blog before, but still am not entirely sure of what it is. Thanks for patiently showing me the way Kel! Sorry about all of that snow. Burlington is a balmy 9 degrees today, and we haven't seen a drop of snow in I don't know how long!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kelley!!! Nice blog...
Long name...amazing results!

1:08 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Kelley...way to learn how to post pictures! :) I'm so proud...

Yes, I loved the snow day too..so fun to be @ home cuddled away while it snows outside....

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home