Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Life...

My name: Kelley

childhood ambition: to be Wonder Woman

fondest memory: too many; I'm thankful!

soundtrack: Bridget Jones's Diary 2 (not the sequel but the second CD from the first film)

retreat: hotel rooms around the world with my ladies (best yet: Sino Swiss)

wildest dream: to be a late night talk show host

proudest moment: end of the year party my last year in East Asia

biggest challenge: to be in but not of the world

alarm clock: cell phone

perfect day: Phi Phi island 2002; sleep in, sun, pineapple banana shakes, swimming, reading, new friends become close friends, out for dinner, laughing into the evening on the beach

first job: Junior Camp: Counselor, Camp Queen Elizabeth

indulgence: renting tv on DVD (e.g. West Wing, Alias, LOST)

last purchase: groceries

favorite movie: The Godfather Trilogy

inspiration: Jesus Christ

my life: not my life

my card: does not define me

7 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

You would be a good talk show host! :)

Hey, missed you today @ church. Hope you're enjoying the blizzard...too bad our party is postponed. I made oatcakes and everything. Ah well...

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

thanks sarah!! I was too worried about the weather to make it to church... I was dressed and driving to church, turned around and stayed home!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Ian Lau said...

yea i guess we can be friends Kelley. you have, afterall, spent a night in my bed!

7:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yes, I've been secretely reading your blog for a couple of weeks now...interesting and funny. I think you'd be a good talk show host too. I think I might "steal" that format and write it on my blog one day. hehe

10:19 PM  
Blogger JWo said...

lol - that could be misinterpreted Mr. Lau! Great tidbits about yourself Kelley.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

for the record: I slept in Ian's bed because I was visiting his sister and he was in a far off country.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, I've read those mag. ads...American Express, right?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home