Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Five Things for My Two Favourites This Week:

(Vanessa and Sarah that's you two!)

In response to their "tags" I will share five things you don't know about me:

1. I was in a radio commercial when I was a kid.
2. My highest marks in highschool were always in art and drama.
3. I didn't pass "crew" level in sailing at camp because I hit the sailboat against the dock.
4. I still have my tonsils... and I want them out!
5. I've been enchanted by Justin Timberlake.

I tag these five to share theirs if they dare!
The Barretts, Bryan and Tim (my blog friends), Tara, Wendy

6 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

1. I went to several tryouts for Major League Baseball teams when I was in high school.
2. I failed the yellow badge in swimming 3 times.
3. I had a crush on Christy Brinkley when I was a kid
4. I met 3 members of U2 (ok, everyone already knows that, but it's my claim to fame)
5. I once banged a guy's head on the ice during a hockey fight. He couldn't see for about 30 seconds.

There, now everyone knows. I bet no one will like me anymore.

sniffle

11:35 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

1. I think of cool designs for rings in my head. Perhaps someday I'll get one made.

2. I almost have my black belt in Karate. I don't have it because i don't have the time to commit to getting it. Perhaps someday i will.

3. I'm in love with Porsches. Always have been, always will. Perhaps someday I'll be able to purchase one but I'll have to hide it so people don't judge me.

4. Jordan and I have been in a band together for 13 years! Perhaps someday we'll actually make some money at it.

5. I have a crush on every girl. (You gotta watch "Teen Girl Squad" on Homestarrunner.com to get that one.)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

what was the commercial for?

you sail!?

i've also been enchanted by the infamous JT. it's unfortunate but true.

4:39 PM  
Blogger SLH said...

Yah! I make your list twice in one school year. LOL!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yesssss.

8:56 PM  
Blogger It's My DLu! said...

why do you want your tonsils out?

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home