Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Monday, February 26, 2007

Jennifer, Scorsese and More!!



Things I Enjoyed about the 79th Annual Academy Awards...












1. The montages... they're always my favourite part! I love movies and I love those movie moments. It stirs my heart.

2. The fashion! Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz and Rachel Weiz were my faves.

3. Ari Sandel's speech for "West Bank Story"... it got me wondering if he was single.

4. The artsy emphasis from the contortionist/shadow puppetesque team to Ellen (and Seinfeld's) comedic moments to Will Ferrell, Jack Black and John C. Reilly's song.

5. "The Departed" wins! I totally called it months ago. It's an excellent film... but yes, unsuitable in the "Focus on the Family" sense. I still think Leonardo should have been nominated for best actor for that role.


And can I just say that I adore Jennifer Hudson- man she can sing! She looked fabulous!!
Move over Beyonce there's a new diva in town!!


(Stay tuned for my U.K. update... I'm still jet lagged... still processing)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

I totaly agree with #5, Leonardo should have got best actor for The Departed

11:57 PM  
Blogger Justin Alm said...

Fully disagree, I think Beyonce is here to stay. Foshizzle! Have you heard Bday? One of my top 5 pop records of the year.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home