Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Monday, January 22, 2007

My New Anthem!

Take that "The Fray"! Alas, I found this song from my new secret favourite tv show. Yes, there's remnants of my dear Bridget Jones' : "I like you-- just as you are". Having a good day. Maybe it's because I met a nice boy, maybe it's because I've got some good perspective on work and life, maybe it's because I had chocolate cake for dinner. Shhsh! Don't tell my mom.

The Way I Am
-Ingrid Michaelson-

If you were falling, then I would catch you.You need a light, I'd find a match.
Cuz I love the way you say good morning.And you take me the way I am.
If you are chilly, here take my sweater.Your head is aching, I'll make it better.
Cuz I love the way you call me baby.And you take me the way I am.
I'd buy you Rogaine if you start losing all your hair. Sew on patches to all you tear.
Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise. And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.You take me the way I am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

it wasn't too hard to find out what your "new secret tv show" is. and when you say you met a nice boy, do you mean you met a nice boy or you met a nice boy?

11:43 PM  
Blogger It's My DLu! said...

is EVERYONE hooking up these days!?!??!?!?! ?


ooOOOoOOOooOOooOOOooOOOOoOOoOO

keeeeeeelllllllllleeeeeeeeyyyyyy aaaaaannnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

I'll never tell ;)

9:57 PM  
Blogger SLH said...

Kelley! That is just mean! LOL, I guess you can have your secrets :)

5:06 PM  
Blogger Lee-Ann said...

Kel, that song really hit home. It's weird b/c I was just thinking that that's what love's all about: buying that special someone Rogaine if their hair falls out. And like, getting them antifungal cream if they have athlete's foot. That's love, baby.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home