Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Copy Cat

So this is the second post I've "borrowed" from someone else. Hopefully they won't mind! But I've been forwarding the link to so many friends that I wanted to post it myself! I found this sermon really helpful for many reasons but mostly because it helped me understand my own frustrations with certain "emerging" camps...

_______________________________________________________________
Contending in Context

"to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints"
-Jude 3

I just listened to this sermon and really appreciated it. It's long and heavy so be prepared.

http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/MediaPlayer/1833/Audio/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home