Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Monday, June 23, 2008

Snail's Pace


So I went for a good, long walk today.... after way too much on and off rain all day it was nice to escape outside where it had strangely cleared up-- blue sky, sun on its way setting slowly. And I came across 10 snails. They were all together. And it reminded me of a song that Beth left for me on a Mix CD (note: I LOVE mix CDs) in my car. It's called "Snails" by The Format, and despite some profanity... I enjoy it!

Snails see the benefits
The beauty in every inch
Oh, why, why why why oh why
You're quick to kiss
Baby, maybe, I spoke to soon
I'll touch you once
You make the first move
Snails see the benefits
The beauty in every inch...

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

hurrah!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

i have some of their other stuff. we'll have to listen to it in SK!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home