Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not quitting my day job...


So today at Zumba class our instructor had a couple class participants help her lead... and who was called upon for one set... me!?! It was a little embarrassing but also fun and I can do the whole thing "smiling" which I think led to another instructor tackling me after saying: "I think I spot a future Zumba instructor!?" She talked to me about where she had her training etc. Definitely the most encouraging thing I've heard today ;) Zumba!


Zumba is a fitness program inspired by Latin dance.

3 Comments:

Blogger SLH said...

Kelley, this is so funny...Zumba is very popular with the Panama STINT girls...but I had no idea that it lived beyond the world of DVD!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Kelley Anne Myles. You are too funny. I can't wait for this summer. :)

3:04 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

You go girl!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home