Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Twisted Sister

The following program contains graphic violence, mature subject matter and scenes which may be disturbing to some viewers, viewer discretion is strongly advised. 

  How twisted am I?  I find these warnings before television programs helpful, not because it offers me insight into what TV programs to avoid and the upcoming content and what not, but because I can run around, grab a snack, catch up on some other stuff around my apartment and be back in time for when my TV program resumes without missing a beat due to the 'alarm function' of this warning. 

 Watching Dexter last night I thought the announcer gave particular emphasis to "strongly"
in his cautionary warning, like: what kind of sicko are you to be watching this? Do your parents know you're watching this? Your pastor? Are you sure you want to go through with this? Right now, for Dexter, oh yes I am... it's deliciously twisted. 

  

3 Comments:

Blogger Bungz said...

Sometimes i wonder, if it isn't good for kids how can it be good for adults?

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

I hear you! Thanks for the comment!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

kell, you are too funny! and are a wonderful writer! I too love Dexter but watch it on a channel without commericals. Africa is coming so soon, wish I could go with you! Love Kris

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home