Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Backburner

You may have noticed I took -- shall we say--- a hiatus from blogging for a few months. The truth is I've been meaning to blog about leaving Halifax, pictures of the send off party, shout outs in my top fives and what not... but I've been too sad to think about it. I had to just put it on the backburner because whenever I thought about how I'd left Halifax it was too hard, I was too sad and I knew come August it'd truly sink in.



All summer moving forward has been challenging. This finishing then that finishing meaning I was closer to August and really settling into/building a new life there. And I know this is where I'm supposed to be. I'm so excited for what God has for store for me in Ontario. But it's still hard. The friends. The ocean. The water pressure from my Jubilee apartment's shower. How I'll miss those things. How thankful am I for the time we had together. And so... here comes the pics of what I've been up to since...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Kelley,

I am glad for the updates..I was really missing them!

We will have to catch up soon!

Love you,
SB

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home