Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Rumour Has It...


Yesterday at "Aerobic Groove" my second favourite class at the Y, the instructor got talking about cheerleaders as we were working out to Huey Lewis (which was such fun! it'd been a while since I heard any Huey) which got me thinking about the rumours that people have spread about me in the past!


Top Five Rumours About Me:


1. I was a cheerleader in highschool. (false)

2. I got 100% on my first year Calculas exam (this is way false: I didn't even take Calculas... apparently I can't even spell Calculus!). It circulated not at my university but in my hometown with parents of friends from highschool and I don't know to this day who was trying to ruin me with such nonsense!

3. That I was dating this boy or that boy. The earliest from my memory was when I was in grade four and a boy in grade five kept telling everyone we were dating and that was news to me. (never gonna happen Scotty: false!)

4. That I was dating the lead singer of Coldplay my fourth year of university (okay... maybe I started that one... it started as a joke and I ran with it... and back then he was just "the lead singer" not a household name).

5. That I was arrested for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (also, false... but perhaps more probable than any of the others in some respects...)

3 Comments:

Blogger amarea said...

Man! All these classes makes me want to get a membership at the Y!!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I should be in PR...

8:24 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

I hear you're seeing someone...is it true?!?!?

j/k...thought I'd start another rumor!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home