Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Palm Sunday

Somedays it's like a spiritual battle for me to go to church. I'm tired. It's early. I start to rationalize... e.g. I won't go to the main service, I'll just go to Sunday school because I have to go to Sunday school.

But it's always so worth it to get up and go!

And I had a lot of fun today at church.
From enjoying the praise and worship songs (the band all in rare form with suits and ties!) "You Never Let Go" and "My Savior My God" (my new favourite songs) to a heart warming send off video for one of the pastors to an impromptu A&W run inbetween services with some friends to my Sunday school kids and their antics. Then cake and chatter in the lobby with old and new friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wouldn't it be great if "somedays" was a real word?

11:08 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Church was great on the weekend! I liked the send of video & cake as well!

Oh, and the band did awesome :)

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home