Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Celebrity Look-a-Like?





Okay... so my curiosity got the best of me and I tried the celebrity look-a-like thing on the Heritage site. But here's the thing.... my celebrity look-a-like: James Spader. Most noteabley from "Pretty in Pink" in the 80's now he's on that lawyer drama on television. And I don't think this thing is so accurate because all of my other look-a-likes had dark black glasses just like me... so it was more like here are all the celebrities that wear glasses just like you. Me and Groucho Marx... sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

just curious...did you get any girl lookalikes?

2:43 AM  
Blogger SLH said...

My thoughts also...what gals do you look like?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

okay... so it was mostly men but jeanine garofalo was on there too.

I did it again without glasses...

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home