Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Friday, February 01, 2008

The Year of Technology!

   Why hello! So... it's been a while. My computer was dying, I could barely handle checking work email let along doing anything "fancy" online. And I may have even physically assaulted my computer once or twice as a result.  But now I'm back... with my sweet white hot macbook- ooh la la!!    

   New year; new computer; new printer; new dvd/vcr; new telephone... what's next?! 

  And in case you think I've been indulging a little may I remind you that most of my tech up to this point was years old, some even decades (!?)... including my 15 year old stereo which I still have and use!  


   

4 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Welcome back!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! You're back! Awesome, I've missed you. :)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

hey! I've missed you ladies too!

12:20 AM  
Blogger JWo said...

I can believe I'm reading your title - The Year of Technology? Wow - Ontario has changed you. ;) Good to see you back. Great to hear about the Mac! I'm trying to persuade Deb to get one too. =)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home