Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Sunday, April 06, 2008




Guess what I saw today... this means spring is here right? Despite the snowfall on Friday the sun was shining today-- I only needed to wear a blazer to church-- not mitts, hat or heavy down feathered coat. Blue sky abounds and I can hear birds chirping in the morning... which I'm not jazzed about but it beats dogs barking (think: downstairs neighbour who I think neglects her dogs and I don't even really like animals that much).

I want to buy some bubbles, play hopscotch, skip or skip-it and wear skirts!!!
Hurrah! It's about time!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:31 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Love the pics....you are clever :)

9:03 PM  
Blogger SLH said...

When did you start blogging again and how did I miss it??

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home