Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, March 01, 2008

My Oscar Top Five of 2008


1. My man Daniel Day Lewis winning for best actor; he'll always be Hawkeye to me...

2. Best dressed: Helen Mirren and Cate Blanchett love the purple!

3. I wanted to be Kristin Chenoweth in her big song number from Enchanted! Singing and looking fabulous and getting carried around...

4. Although I think Juno got robbed for best picture (and truth be told haven't seen No Country for Old Men) what a heartfelt speech from Diablo Cody!

5. And... my new favourite song "Falling Slowly" from Once! I'm obsessed. And props to host Jon Stewart for making the time to let Marketa Irglova give her thanks on the Oscar stage!


I really noticed this night the contrast between the writers, directors and actors-- how do they all work together to do what they do? And when they do it and get it right- yeah, let's honor that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home