Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursdays

Thursday is my favourite day of the week. I've been fond of Thursdays since highschool. I love the anticipation of Friday and the weekend and it all begins on Thursday!!!

This particular Thursday has been a good one because of the people I get to hang out with. The sun is shining. There's a hint of spring in the air. And they were playing 3AM by Matchbox 20 on the radio which always puts me in a good mood-- Thursday or not!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I love thursday too!!!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Ian Lau said...

thursday's just a tease.. not quite friday. but i guess you can learn to laugh at it.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Thursday is fully the best day of the week... the anticipation of the weekend is great.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm still a Friday devotee. But Thursdays do make a good close second. I used to love them when I was an ER junkie. Now Mondays are my "TV High" days--24, baby!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home