Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Monday, June 12, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

So I'm heading back east to London, in a few days. It's been a great time out here in Calgary. What I've loved best, besides my team and the fabulous students we've had to work with, has been connecting with old friends!! I'm thankful to have dear friends across the country.

A very special thank you for the video serenade from my small group in Halifax! I miss you all!

Music on the go: Coldplay "A Rush of Blood to the Head", Third Day "Offerings Two", Norah Jones "Sunrise"

Books I'm immersed in: A MillionLittle Pieces, Galatians, Courageous Leadership

Movies I'm crazy about: Pride and Prejudice, Mission Impossible 3, Anne of Green Gables

2 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Glad you liked it!! We had lots of fun making it for you :)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Honestly, it really doesn't get much better than Pride & Prejudice. In fact, I just rented the 1995 version with Colin Firth that's 5 hours long!!!
I think I'm slightly obsessed.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home