Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Monday, May 15, 2006

Halifax in Calgary



Hello from Calgary!!
It's been busy with work since I arrived but I wanted to do a quick blog and share how much fun it was to reunite with Halifax friends in Calgary!!
Joc, Tim and Geoff exploring downtown (Calgary tower in the back), Joc, me, Geoff and Mark at Joc's apartment.

*A word about the bachelor's: I'll announce number five upon my return to Halifax (early August) . I apologize for the delay. Perhaps you should stay tuned for my "Top Five in Calgary"... I definitely have met some contenders!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Kelley!!! Good to see an update...looks like you are having lots of fun!

I miss you!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! An update! I am curious to see your Western Contenders!! I am a fan of Alberta boys myself...
Missing you!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

hey kelley!!! great to hear that you're doing well. you have to tell me all about the project :)
BTW, nice pics of calgary.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kel,

Looks like you are having a great time in Calgary. Nothing against Alberta or Nova Scotia, but are you planning on gracing Ontario with your presence anytime soon? Would LOVE to see you at the Myles Family Picnic in Lion's Head!! It wouldn't be the same without you!

Nicky

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelley! Great pics of Calgary. I miss Alberta. Will you be making a trip to Edmonton while you're there? Hope you're doing well. Eat some Krspy Kreme and drink some Second Cup for me!
Love ya, miss ya!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home