Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Kennie's Back in Town!


I was so excited to have Kennie and Jill show up at my door tonight!! Kendra is back in town for the month which is wonderful because I have about a month left in Halifax until I head West! It's been a night of dessert, boy talk, fashion shows, theology, celebrity look-a-like-talks, baking, blog stalking, and some good old fashioned MJ!!
"Let's dance! Let's shout! Shake it baby!!"
*check out the new frames!! spec-tacular eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the glasses.
AWESOME.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's an awesome pic of you two! Such hip frames, too...

8:02 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

I'm so happy that Kennie is back too! We had a niec visit with her on the weekend too.

I LOVE the specs too!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Arnold said...

Blog stalker, eh? I remember you from OEX, good times to be had in a foreign land. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I try to keep it updated.

Peace.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home