Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Four Things From Nicky

My cousin Nicky sent me this "four things" on email. I filled it out.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. camp counsellor/lifeguard
2. kitchen staff at a camp
3. waitress
4. clown

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Clueless
2. The Emperor's New Groove
3. Zoolander
4. The Godfather
*a tough one I could probabley name forty... well maybe not over and over

Four places you have lived:
1. London, Ontario
2. Guelph, Ontario
3. East Asia
4. Fort Collins, Colorado

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. House
3. The Office (I've seen the British and currently caught a couple of the American; not bad)
4. Scrubs (I watched this for the first time this week and it was pretty funny: I like Zach Braff)
*I don't watch that much TV anymore, but I do have a lot of all time faves however I went with shows I currently watch that are currently airing on telelvision and not in syndication
** maybe I should have listed my all time faves... the only one I "love" to watch is Lost. I'm thinking about this way too much.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Grand Canyon
2. Phi Phi Island, Thailand
3. Mexico
4. Cuba

Four websites I visit daily (or often):
1. theweathernetwork.ca
2. biblegateway.com
3. google
4. canoe.ca

Four of your favorite foods:
1. pineapple (fruit)
2. carrots (vegetable)
3. toast (breads)
4. peanut butter (meats and alternates)

Four secrets you've never revealed:
1. I added this and I am totally
2. kidding...
3. who posts their four secrets
4. on the interent?

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Ontario... hee hee hee j.k.!
2. "the cabin" Vancouver island... because then I'd be on vacation with my ladies!
3. on the water (sailboat, motor boat or kayak... maybe not the ferry though)
4. Kirsten's Grandma's cabin in Saskatchewan... it's so tranquil!

3 Comments:

Blogger janette said...

I like #2 - me too! It's going to be awesome!!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you had a job as a clown Kel!
Glad that you enjoyed the quizz! Seems like you put a lot of thought into it!
Hope you are keeping well.
Nick

4:49 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey, I like Scrubs too! I didn't know anyone else had even heard of it!! :)

Nice hanging out with you today! Come over anytime :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home