Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Friday, March 17, 2006

Warrior Blogs

Yesterday a friend was over and I wanted to show her my blog and I couldn't access it on the internet... and I got way more angry and frustrated with it than I should have. Even the wave of relief I felt accessing it today (at last!) was probabley too much. I've got hooked on this blog thing. I check certain friends blogs daily... including my own.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I'm Irish. I celebrate. I'm wearing green right now. But none of this "kiss me" business.

Kelley is Gaelic for "warrior".

4 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

lol. now your constant checking has been fruitful due to a new comment. :o)

... addicted to blogging. imagine that. hee hee hee.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy for your perpetual blogging. It makes my addictive checking of blogs all the more worthwhile!
Huzzah!

8:07 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

We couldn't get on our blog for a bit too! Thankfully all is working now.

Hope you had a good St. Patty's Day!!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mondays are always a big blog day for me, weekends=blog entries! One reason to look forward to Mondays.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home