Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, March 30, 2006

JUNOS







So the Juno's have come to town. Walking by the downtown library I was interviewed by a lady with CBC about what I was looking forward to seeing on TV Sunday. I told her I doubted I'd be watching and that I'd like to have got a ticket to see them in person.

Maybe I'll get to meet Pamela Anderson. Party with Coldplay. Dance with Michael Buble.
Better make sure to wander the town this weekend and make friends.
First stop: Freak Lunchbox.
All the stars buy their candy there.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Oh yeah...I almost forgot about the Juno's....

Let me know if you have any success @ the Freak Lunchbox :) Maybe Naomi & I should stop by there...

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I hope you meet someone FAMOUS!!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pam will be at MAC cosmetics in the Halifax Shopping Centre today...need some lip gloss?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home