Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Heresy, False Teaching and my Heart

What I've encountered, mostly in the last week, from Christians...

-God doesn't know the future
-You can live with your boyfriend
-God always heals everyone who asks and is in his will
-The Bible is fallible
-The Bible is full of contradictions
-lgbtq relationships are okay

The last three are from a chaplain on campus. There's so much more I've heard on the university campus over the years but lately there's been a lot. Wednesday was a long day.
I'm tired. I'm angry. I'm mostly sad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

That's shocking Kelley and very VERY sad. I know that there's this lady at the Yarmouth Church who thinks that the Jehovah Witnesses are part of us Christians...Sigh. What has the World become?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Woe...

9:57 PM  
Blogger deb said...

blah. I echo that woe.

12:23 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

yikes

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home