Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, June 17, 2006

On location: the Forest City

Feeling slightly like I'm "on tour" these days. Arrived in Toronto last night, my dad picked me up at the airport and drove me back to London, my hometown. I was in Banff two days ago, Calgary for all of May. I'm hoping to get to Guelph/Burlington/Toronto area before leaving Ontario. Next I'll head way west: to B.C. ; Vancouver Island, Vancouver and Whistler, before back to Halifax.

My luggage is going to be an issue. I kinda went crazy in Calgary with the less tax and all... thinking of all the things I want to buy all year and buying them right then and there.

I live my life in six week increments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

amen to the 6 week increments! So far increment 2 for this summer is good :)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home