Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Top Five Favourite People of the Week


1. Lee-Ann Briere
2. Holly (Wilson) Pegg
3. Amy Thomas
4. Steph Moss
5. Kirsten Alm/Jesse Haddad

My brother asked me today if I'm drunk all the time. Fact is: I'm not. He asked this in the midst of a giggle fest I was having over him volunteering to go to "Circle R Ranch" on a gr. 8 class trip (he just graduated from teacher's college and it helps to volunteer and I think he really likes the kids). The thing is he's seriously allergic to horses. And I thought that was kinda funny. Also, it's pouring rain. He's scouring my parents house for allergy medicine and a raincoat. It's funny. For the good of the children. It's funny.

So for my top five this week... these ladies are friends from over the years- from age four to twenty four- some of them I've lost touch with but whenever we see eachother whether it's been five days, months or years we laugh like crazy together. Crazy. It's good to have those kinds of friends.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

are these in any particulary order, or is there a reason that i am WAY DOWN THERE at #5?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

although sharing #5 with Jesse isn't a bad thing...

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

a little bit of order... but there's more to our friendship than just laughs...

10:32 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

You're funny :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger deb said...

kelley!! : ) nice new profile pic. it looks so cool. glad to get caught up on your blog entries. spent the last 7 weeks with matt and he's a lot of fun. we're going to have a rocking year!! miss you.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

just saying hi kel since i stalked myself onto your blog. cant wait to see you (oh and your bachelor post is awesome... wink wink)

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I was all excited to be listed as #1, that is until I learned (according to Kel's response on why Kirsten is #5), that me and Kel's friendship is based solely on laughs.

It's a lonely life being this funny.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

Lee--- there's more to our friendship than laughs too... but the laughs are money baby-- money!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bbbbbwwwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home