Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Monday, July 17, 2006

Superman





At church recently the pastor quoted the new Superman movie... which I was kinda avoiding but now am somewhat intrigued to see...

" You write that the world doesn't need a savior but everyday I hear people crying for one."
-Superman to Lois Lane


Things I like about Superman
1. "Smallville's" Tom Welling and theme song
2. "Jimmy Olsen Blues" Spin Doctors
3. Jokes from comedians Kevin Smith and that guy on Last Comic Standing
4. Remembering my brother pretending he was Superman circa 1984
5. His "Fortress of Solitude"!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superman's fortress of solitude could use a nice area rug... make it look more home-y, you know-- cozier or something. Maybe hang a picture or two.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

mmmm tom welling...

1:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was actually a pretty good movie, of course, the story line is no surprise, but it's like hearing a favourite story over again with a few interesting additions. Two thumbs up. :)

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long are you in London for?? I hear you went to lunch with Kier! I'll be in town next week.

kelly to the one

7:10 PM  
Blogger JWo said...

Kier, who is Kier?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Hey Kelly
Glad to see that you are having a good summer on tour:)
I have heard a lot of good things about Superman so I think that you should check it out!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home