Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Magnum

Yesterday I did a real serious blog about waiting... it got deleted. Today I caught some "Biography" and it was on Tom Selleck. So that's what I'm blogging about.

I like "Biography"!
Top Five Things I Didn't Know About Tom Selleck:
1. He attended the University of Southern California
2. He was a contestant on "The Dating Game"
3. He was in an episode of "the Young and the Restless"
4. He did a lot of commercial work including cigarettes and "Chaz" cologne... "The way a man should smell: clean"!
5. He was very good to the cast and crew of Magnum P.I.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Here's a question I'd like answers to: what's he hiding under that moustache?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

I dare say he is one of the few men I've seen that can make a moustache work!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top Five Things I DID Know About Tom Selleck:
1) He wears short-shorts
2) He drives fast cars
3) He's good wit da ladies
4) He stopped aging at about 25
5) He's one fine piece of man.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Guess what? Our prof at IBS sounded exactly like Tom Selleck. When I closed my eyes I could picture that big, black, bushy mustache.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home