Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

36 Hours with Carleton







Wow. We worked it. I'm so thankful for a whole lotta rain this morning. And quiet. And my new "i tunes".

What we accomplished: Lower Deck, Donairs, Swiss Memorial picnic, Keith's tour, Waterfront by night and day, Citadel, downtown trek, Darryl's,

Peggy's Cove complete with gingerbread and icecream.

Not bad. And we had a whole lotta fun. Thanks for visiting Carleton and for bringing me my bag!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! They were in Halifax?!?! and I just missed Maria?! Oh boo. They must come back soon Kelley! I demand their return :) hehe.
What cha doin' on the last week of August?

5:55 PM  
Blogger deb said...

yeah. too bad we missed those guys. looks like they had fun... and you too. now you can chill. :) welcome back to hali (that's what I'd be saying if I was there).

11:51 PM  
Blogger Naomi Best said...

YOUR BACK!!! It's been sooo long...call me!!!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home