Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pad Thai and Why I Hate Boys...

Two discoveries today:

1. I like Pad Thai-- previously I didn't. I'm known for not liking *any* Asian food. But I had some for dinner tonight at a friend's and man it was delicious!! It could just be that she's a fabulous cook...

2. I hate boys. I hate them. I hate what they say and what they don't say, what they email and what they don't email etc. Looking around the table tonight I saw dear girlfriends and thought of the boys that have caused such hurt and confusion and madness in their lives (not to mention my own) and announced that I hate boys. Most of them... at the moment anyway...

10 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

see, Kelley? pad thai is good!

and yes, boys are bad!

11:42 PM  
Blogger JWo said...

What??? Boys are bad? I'm hurt... =( But I guess I am a man and that doesn't count. But I'm not saying boys are bad. I think they are great (like my bro - who is turning from a boy to a man, but not yet).

2:19 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

This post made me laugh!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Sorry Kel, I like boys.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

wendy: you're right
jwo: you're not bad Josh, I can't say for Caleb!
barretts: I'm all about the laughs
kirsten: it's ok, we're stil friends

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lynn Su said...

Yes, I'm glad you're giving asian food a second chance. You should do Korean food next, bulgoi (spelt that wrong)(Korean beef with rice) is very tasty!
Yes, boys are icky and complicated, some of them that is. I try not to understand them just like they try not to understand us. I certainly enjoy the company of girlfriends a lot better!
Love Lynn

11:44 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Kelley. I figured it was time to comment on your blog. As for your comment on boys, well. I don't know what to say. I agree with Josh. Although I still might be in the transition :)

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then maybe it's time to grow up and date a man. :)

1:21 AM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

Thanks Mom.

8:54 PM  
Blogger jammer said...

In first year my roomate and i had a survey on our door (in our all-girls residence) entitled "What's wrong with boys?" It did so well we had to add an extra page. It made us feel better at the time anyway. :)
sigh...

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home