Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Fifth Bachelor


Okay, I like boys again and to celebrate being "back in the game" or liking boys again or whatever I've decided to announce... "The Fifth Bachelor". I couldn't resist using this picture of the bachelor with the ladies last summer! Here's to Cape Breton camping and wedding weekends (best wishes K&G!!).

You voted. Here he is...

"The Wild Card"
age: 26
passion: sports, the mounties, girls
edge: muscles, unconventional, fun

8 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

hee hee. that's great kelley. :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You like boys again??? REALLY? What, pray tell, prompted this change of heart? ;)

12:05 PM  
Blogger JWo said...

"back in the game"? ???

3:04 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

Nice. Love it.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

I like boys again because I went to Adam's going away party and remembered good guy friends... I think they mean well... some of them anyway... and as for "back in the game" you know; I'm not ridding them from my life anymore...I just like that expression!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hi Kelley,
Oh Boys. Now I see where the saying comes from...

2:31 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

hehehe...love the post!

11:41 AM  
Blogger janette said...

Am I allowed to guess? Publicly guess? Jokes.
BTW, you look GREAT in that picture.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home