Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Many Happy Returns


It's my birthday.

Good birthday things this year:
-3 birthday celebrations
-good aging quotes:


"You don't have any wrinkles" -Claire, age 7 (friend of Harman girls)
"You're beautiful!" - Brooklyn Harman, age 3

-lots of birthday mail!!!

Time Has Definitely Passed because:
-there are these "Facts of Life" posters around town to promote a funk night and I love them and the students have no idea who Jo, Blair, Natalie and Tootie are.
-'88 is the new '85
-Hayley Joel Osment is starting to look pretty darn good...

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Kelley! btw, I love how you look in your cowboy hat!

4:10 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

I love the quotes!

Great bday party last night :)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Happy Birthday!! You pull off the hat SO well!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

you have the same birthday as my daddy! it's a good day to be born. and it sounds like you had a SWELL day.

your comment about haley joel made me LAUGH. ha.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home