Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So I had some dear girlfriends over yesterday to talk about leading discipleship groups and as we got talking I thought how just like Hybels calls the church the hope of the world the discipleship groups can be the hope of the campus.... which impacts the city, the province, the country and ultimately the world!

I'm thankful for how God has allowed me to see Him use discipleship groups to change Canadian families for His honor and glory; and what a sacred trust these groups truly are.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelley, your starting to sound like a Nav. ;)

Tim

10:22 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

I loved my discipleship group...they're awesome

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home