Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Confession

I don't know if this qualifies as a "guilty pleasure" or not... but I caught some of "Corner Gas" on tv the other night and it was pretty funny and then they advertised for their next episode which involves these recurring fondue parties known as "fondue group" and it sounds pretty funny. I think I'm going to watch it... if I'm free... I'm not going to "book it off" or anything...

There was a funny line about finding a use for the metric system or using the metric system for good... I forget.

I think I'd like to start my own fondue group.

5 Comments:

Blogger amarea said...

I heart Corner Gas! We should have a "watch the first two seasons party". Trent has them on dvd. I could totally borrow them...

11:55 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

I love fondue :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The first rule about fondue group is...hehe

I saw the teaser too, and I, too will be watching, If I'm Free. :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger SLH said...

I feel no guilt while enjoying Corner Gas...enjoy sans guilt, I give you permission!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Taryn said...

my friend lives in Roleau Sask...where its filmed, it is so sweet....one of my favourite shows...its even funnier if your from saskatchewan...buahah

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home