Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Chico Fiesta!


I just got off the phone with my brothers Jon and Mike.
I love them. Today is Mikey's 23rd birthday. He was born on Thanksgiving! And I can still remember my Grandma announcing his arrival with glee to Jon and me.

Over the years my dear papoose has acquired a few nicknames from me... the latest "Chico Fiesta" he doesn't seem to appreciate!?!

This is a pic from when he visited in May 2005. We had a lot of fun and lot of laughs together. The pic was taken on a hike at Cape Split.

He had his hand on the back of my head and had just pretended to smash my face into the green rocks and I came back up and: snap! fun shot of us really smiling! That was one of my favourite days that year... thanks Cheeks and Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

would that count as a "candid" shot then kelley? :o)

happy birthday to kelley's brother!

12:19 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Happy Birthday, Kelley's bro!!

You've got an awesome sis!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I almost didn't recognize you without your trademark pose! Such a cute pic, hehe.

Happy Birthday Mike!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

that's so sweet!!
Happy b-day Kelley's bro!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home