Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Thursday, November 16, 2006

In Another Life...

Do you ever think about other jobs that would suit you? According to an extensive profile I had done a few years back the career that suits me best is in the legal profession!?! But I think I would make a great casting director...
I have a compulsion where I write down the names of friends and who would play them in a movie/resembles them.

Here's a sampling:

My brother Jon: Matthew Perry
Tyler Mattheis: Daniel Craig
John Brunet: Matthew Macfadyen
Loni Smitts: Joan Cusak/Jennifer Garner
Joanne Hinzelmann: Barbara Hershey

4 Comments:

Blogger SLH said...

Kelley you aare so funny!!! And I agree Matthew Macfadyen kinda has the John Brunet thing going on...LOL I never would have thougth of that. To ensure he gets the part though he would have to grow a beard!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting you should mention this . . . . it wasn't supposed to be discussed publicly but I understand the new Bond film is based entirely on the real-life adventures of Tyler Mattheis, minus the gratuitous carousing. Don't belive me? A Craig-Mattheis side-by-side photo will put all doubt to rest.

11:41 AM  
Blogger deb said...

your brother totally looks like matthew perry.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if Matthew Macfadyen looks like me...more of the guy, Greg, from that sitcom that has 2 families living in the same house...Greg's brother (or brother-in-law is a security guard at the place where Greg works)....

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home