Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, October 28, 2006

"you say bold things... when you're full of french toast."

I went out with a friend for breakfast today and enjoyed some french toast. I was reminded of a line from a sitcom where a dectective declared he wouldn't eat until a certain culprit was behind bars and then later that morning he asks a lady out for Chinese. She addressed his pledge to which he responded with the above statement.
It makes me laugh.
I'm feeling pretty bold myself right now.
And like I'll never need to eat again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Why do I know this quote??? Did I see this movie with you, or did you just quote it to me?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

I think we may have watched it in asia on a tape my cousin sent me together...or I quoted it.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

omigosh! I totally remember now!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

This is such a random post Kelley...i love it. :)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home