Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

LOST


So inpsired by Janette's recent post I had to write a few things myself on my current favourite TV program: LOST. It's the only show I schedule. It's the only show I watch consistently. It's the only show that I'm emotionally invested in...?!

And of course... here it is...
The Top Five Reasons I Watch LOST:

1. Jack
2. Jack, Sawyer and Kate
3. The group dynamics, conflict resolution and leadership that unfold.
4. The crazy island with all it's secrets...
5. The flashbacks. It's interesting to think about how things from your past affect you in your present and to see things come together for a purpose... of course in the real world I'd call it God's providence!

2 Comments:

Blogger A fighter said...

Oooh I love Lost.. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Another good show which is like Lost is Heroes... sooo goood...

6:21 PM  
Blogger janette said...

I love this! And, would that be "secrets....by the island?" OR "secrets...by Jack". Still love those summer time inside jokes! :)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home