Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Friday, October 13, 2006

Jann Therapy

End of the week... feeling like I need some music that's both cathartic and therapeautic. I turn to Jann Arden. It's been a while. I had this friend inLondon who loved Jann Arden. It was surprising because you wouldn't necessarliy assume a twentysomething jock would even know who Jann Arden is. Once we went on a road trip to watch a friend's volleyball match at Waterloo and I made sure to bring it because I knew he'd appreciate it. We got lost... but we had Jann.

I've seen her in concert; she's good. Very Canadian. And I'm a patriot.
My name is Kelley Anne and I listen to Jann Arden.

5 Comments:

Blogger jammer said...

i just thought i'd tell you kelley that i come to read your blog when i want some good reading or light-hearted fun. Thanks for posting! :)

1:18 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

I enjoy some Jann every now & then too!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

thanks jenn! when I started it up I was concerned that it might end up being used for evil and not for good!

sarah: thanks for opening up!

11:16 AM  
Blogger ricer said...

Hmm...she's still kicking. I've seen her do some stuff on CBC, and I recall her singing the national anthem every now and then at Calgary Flames games. Toss up as to which was the better hit: "Insensitive" or "Could I Be Your Girl".

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

matt: thanks for *finally* leaving a comment! and it's totally "Insensitive" or maybe "I'd Die for You"...

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home