Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend Update


Mom and Dad would be proud:

Saturday night I attended my first Halifax Moosehead's hockey game. The Moosehead's scored the winning goal beating the St. John's Fog Devil's 3-2 with seven seconds left on the clock!

Sunday night I took part in my first Mary Kay party. You arrive and the Mary Kay lady has you wash your face, use special creams and then you get to sample different makeup... the best is "satin hands" at the end! I still feel like the eyeshadow was a little over the top (periwinkle?) but I did buy some new lipstick: "apple berry".

Plus I met three new boys.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Good times! Three boys...hmm...do tell!

7:15 PM  
Blogger amarea said...

Your FIRST Mooseheads game!? Oh Kelley, if I had only known last year...

9:40 PM  
Blogger It's My DLu! said...

... i don't get why three boys would be at such a party.

???

9:58 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

yeah, i'm sort of curious about this boys-at-mary-kay thing too. unless you met them at the mooseheads game? that would make more sense.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

on the boys note... that was just part of the weekend update; and not from the Mary Kay party... but mom and dad would be proud.

8:55 AM  
Blogger JWo said...

Oh- so not at a Mary Kay's party... so where at? Are they boys or are they men? (looking out for ya!)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home