Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Valley


Today I drove to the Valley. Blue sky and bright sun made for a beautiful drive over this picturesque area in Nova Scotia. I made a stop at Tangled Garden (pictured left, fall 2005). It is one of my favourite places in Nova Scotia. While the gardens were much more barren... being November and all... I was still able to sit outside lit and warmed by the sun and read. I also bought a few jars of the their coveted "Apple Sage Jelly" for Christmas gifts.
Stops:
Tangled Garden
Hennigars Farm Market
The Coffee Merchant
a book store
an art store
a pharmacy
the lookout (I don't know what this place is called but there's a gazebo and it overlooks the bay)
Spotted:
Acadia University
Horses
Sailboat at sea
Missed:
Alex Colville... I always want to track him down when I'm in Wolfville!

4 Comments:

Blogger SLH said...

That picture is beautiful!

8:27 PM  
Blogger amarea said...

I love Henniger's! I think it's the best farm market around! It's great. I've never been to the Tangled Gardens before... It looks incredible, though! I'll have to remember to go there next year.

11:08 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

What a beautiful pic...I love the Valley.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

I love that picture kelley! I would love to go there sometime!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home