Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa's Severed Head

My mom goes a little crazy at Christmas with the decorations. Despite her efforts to scale back this year, giving three boxes of decorations away, it still looks like the Grinch stole Christmas and brought it right here!

One decoration in particular should have been in those boxes... a giant Santa's head. It's just his head. His beard lights up different psychedelic colours... but man is it weird. I was going to take a picture and post it but I don't know how to do that with my parents' computer. You don't want to see it anyway... too creepy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Terra said...

"looks like the Grinch stole Christmas and brought it here"
Great line Kelley!

Looking forward to seeing you at WC and in FEBRUARY!!!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger JWo said...

lol - I do want to see the pic of Santa's head! Can't picture it in my mind's eye...

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home