Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tree Trimming


Tonight my family decorated our Christmas tree. It's not as much fun as it used to be. There are a lot of orders and commands... missing hooks.
The ornaments from yester-year come out. You know the ones made from like a plastic spoon or pinecone or coffee creamer.
It's interesting to watch the family dynamics at work; even with one brother M.I.A.
I made sure Mariah Carey Christmas was there to spice things up a bit.
And the tree looks good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! I love Mariah.
I missed this year's trimming the tree with the fam - but at least I got to do one with Jamie.
Family get togethers are always a bit out of control - apparently this year my parent's tree fell over and tons of water came gushing out of the stand (it's a real tree)...good times I'm sure were had by all.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home