Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley Anne

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stranger than Fiction Indeed


Saw the movie. Plus a couple others recently (A Good Year, The Nativity Story). They've all been inspiring in their own ways.

Thoughts From Stranger than Fiction:

1. What is more important a human life or a really good book?

2. Would I choose pancakes over life?
(and you may know how much I love pancakes...)

3. "Whole Wide World" by Wreckless Eric rocks.

4. My life is neither comedy nor tragedy; it's epic.

5. Rebecca Napier = Maggie Gyllenhaal

Hmmm... well tomorrow I'm going to Cora's!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK, I really liked this movie. Esp. Emma Thompson in her very UN-Sense and Sensibility-esque role. But Will is still tops in Elf. :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home